“Dialoge is the most effective way to resolving conflict”
We often facilitate in community dialoge about gender based violence…
People come together, talk and open up. We talk about what it is wrong about it, why the problem is so big within the rural community’s and what we can do about it.
In South Africa, gender-based violence – which encompasses any kind of violence (physical, sexual, emotional and psychological) against women and children – is widely spread and an issue of serious concern. Up to 40% South African women have experienced sexual and/or physical interpersonal violence in their lifetime.
With are gender based violence program we aim to reduce gender based violence trough educational programs and campaigns
– We are assisting those who are effected with psychological support
– We are referring to other organisations where needed
– We are campaigning against gender based violence to raise awareness
– We organise community dialoges to discuss and raise issues
– We organise talk groups for the victims
Please consider donating towards our gender based violence programs!
(Quote: Tenzin Gyatzo, The 14th Dalai Lama)